I am interested in block theory of finite groups and functorial methods in representation theory. More precisely I have done research on:
- Fusion systems of blocks
- Equivalences between blocks
- Fibered biset functors
- p-permutation functors
List of Publications
- The fibered p-biset functor structure of the fibred Burnside rings, Algebras and Representation Theory, 22 (2019), 21-41 (with Olcay Coşkun). arXiv: 1712.03460
- Fusion systems of blocks of finite groups over arbitrary fields, Pacific Journal of Mathematics, 305(1) (2020) 29-41 (with Robert Boltje and Çisil Karagüzel). arXiv: 1909.06666
- Diagonal p-permutation functors, Journal of Algebra, 556 (2020), 1036-1056 (with Serge Bouc). arXiv: 1907.12877
- The A-fibered Burnside ring as A-fibered biset functor in characteristic zero, to appear in Algebras and Representation Theory (with Robert Boltje). arXiv: 1909.06668
- On the category of diagonal p-permutation functors, in preparation (with Serge Bouc).
- Galois descent of equivalences between blocks of p-nilpotent groups, in preparation.